M&A Training Course
The Core Mergers and Acquisitions Skills programme (M&A training course) is a three day programme that teaches all the commercial and technical skills you will need to confidently lead or support a successful M&A transaction.
Guided by our expert tutors you move through the M&A process from strategy and deal origination to valuation, due diligence, deal structuring, contract negotiation. and post-merger integration.
The course is designed for established executives in the flow of their careers with a strong emphasis on the practical rather than the theoretical. Each section of the course provides tools and approaches that you can be taken back to your company and put straight into action.
Our tutors have hands-on experience gained as part of management teams making successful acquisitions and the course is rich with case studies and real-world examples based on their practical mergers and acquisitions experience.
This course is independently accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Association to provide hours or points that can be applied to the CPD requirements of professional bodies.
Level: Entry level to Intermediate
CPD: 21 CPD hours
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT THIS M&A TRAINING COURSE?
Delegates learn how to:
- Align mergers and acquisitions activity with commercial and financial strategy;
- Research targets, get meetings and turn prospects into profitable deals;
- Prepare realistic valuations, calculate deal returns and avoid the temptation to overpay;
- Apply effective negotiation strategies;
- Structure deals to achieve protective legal and payment structures;
- Run high quality, multi-disciplinary due diligence processes that focus on the key risks and objectively assess the potential for synergies;
- Set up and run an effective post-merger integration project that fully delivers the expected synergies.
Linking M&A to Strategy
Contract Negotiation & Deal Structure
Business Valuation & Business Case
Post Merger Integration
WHO ATTENDS THIS M&A TRAINING COURSE?
Typical participants are executives and professionals at large corporations either already involved or likely to become involved with M&A transactions:
- From a wide range of rolls including general management, business development, strategy, marketing, finance, human resources, operations and legal.
- From a wide range of industries, commerce and the professions;
- From all over the world – most courses involve students from multiple countries.
WHEN AND WHERE DOES THIS M&A TRAINING COURSE RUN?
London: January 20-22, 2020 / March 23-25, 2020 / May 18-20, 2020 / July 27-29, 2020
Dubai: February 23-25, 2020 / April 5-7, 2020 / June 21-23, 2020
Singapore: February 17-19, 2020 / April 20-22, 2020 / June 15-17, 2020
London: £2000 plus VAT (20%) Note: Delegates from outside the European Union can reclaim VAT.
London: Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, central London
Dubai: Hyatt Regency, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Singapore: Grand Hyatt Singapore, Singapore